19 August 2010

THE DRONES- CAN'T SEE b/w FOOLED TODAY















Bellaphon -1980



CAN'T SEE
FOOLED TODAY

This was the last single by the Drones before they called it a day.The A side Cant See is the definite winner of the two so I'm not gonna bother with the flip. The German sleeve pictured above features slightly altered artwork.blah blah blah.. What I really really want to know is if anyone has MP3's of the ROCKSLIDE 45. Pre Drones BCR type group who's only single (recorded by Phil Hampson, the engineer behind the legendary Buzzcocks debut Spiral Scratch) has so far eluded me and that other guy who posts on here sometimes. Can someone give me the goods on this one? I need to hear it!









1 comment:

  1. 'That other guy' will pay $1 more for Rockslide than the guy who posted this song!

    ReplyDelete